From routine to complex management of both acute and chronic injuries our all physiotherapists can combine...
- Manual therapy
- Acupuncture and dry needling
- Specific exercise rehabilitation
...and much more to ensure you recover as quickly and safely as possible. We always will give you a diagnosis and a plan detailing the optimal way to manage your injury, supporting you all the way through your recovery. Once you are pain free and back to your best you will also get advice on how to prevent your injury in the future.
Additional services available to complement your treatment:
- LIPUS (Low Intensity Pulse UltraSound) - for treatment of non-union following bone fractures or bone stress reactions
- Compression pump for lower limb - for management of swelling following orthopaedic surgery or fractures
- EXOS splinting and casting (from DJo Global - click here for more information)